Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello to my new readers.  My name is Phil Kabler, and I am a business lawyer who has spent many years in the world of horses.  (I am also a business law professor at the University of Florida - Warrington College of Business Administration and at Santa Fe College, both located in Gainesville, Florida.)  Currently, I am the proud adopted "parent" of Rosy, a 12 year old Welsh-Connemara mix mare (that is actually her picture on the the blog, not mine...).  My family (including Rosy, of course) go to many horse shows, so I have the pleasure of being around many "horse people".


Since I spend a good deal of my "off time" looking at, reading about, and researching equine industry business and legal issues, I am going to use this blog as a vehicle to share my discoveries.  Please feel free to comment on, question, add-to, and -- overall -- enjoy the postings.

"See" you around!

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment