Thursday, March 15, 2012

27th National Conference on Equine Law

I am making arrangements to attend this year's National Conference on Equine Law in Lexington, KY.  I attended last year's Conference.  There were many actionable continuing legal education sessions.  (I even got to be in a skit about professional ethics issues.)  I met a large number of lawyers from around the country who practice equine law, and came away from the Conference concluding that "Horse Lawyers" are among the nicest group of lawyers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  As a result, I am very excited about this year's conference.

Who else is going to this year's Conference?  Here is a link to The University of Kentucky College of Law's website:  http://www.ukcle.com/.  Once you are there go to the "Courses" tab on the left side, and you will see a further link to the "Annual National Conference on Equine Law."  (It does not have a direct URL.)

Thank you.

Phil

3 comments:

  1. As Immigration law is complex and evolving, our immigration lawyers in Chicago pledge to counsel and represent you each step of the means, providing superior services, innovative solutions, and accessibility through the sophisticated immigration laws.
    here

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.advancedimmigrationlawgroup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree I have found that equine lawyers really are so nice. I actually wasn't even aware of equine law until I started leasing, boarding and selling my horses. It really has made a huge difference in making my job a lot less stressful. It also makes others trust me more knowing that I am taking the right measures.

    ReplyDelete